7 2 LINKEDIN 1 COMMENTMORE

ROBINSON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (Grand Haven Tribune/WZZM) -- An Ottawa County home is a total loss after the propane tank on a gas grill exploded Monday morning.

The explosion and fire started about 10:45am at the home in the 12000 block of 112th Avenue. When crews arrived the entire rear of the home was on fire and quickly spread through the remainder of the home.

The owner of the home and his dog were not home at the time of the fire. No one was injured.

Read or Share this story: http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/lakeshore/2014/04/28/crews-respond-house-fire/8406257/