Muskegon (WZZM) - It's a traditional dish more than 85 years old called the lobster roll. That traditional recipe involves a lot of butter and even more calories. So we're going to mix up that recipe to make it healthier.
Jamie Paquin of Mia and Grace in Muskegon shows you how to make the shrimp roll. Click on the video link to watch the segment.
The recipe is below.
Shrimp Roll - Yields 4 Servings
- 2 cups cooked shrimp, diced
- 1 cup low fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Granulated garlic, as needed
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- Hot sauce, as needed
- Worchestershire sauce, as needed
Combine all ingredients according to taste and serve on a roll or on top of dressed salad greens.