(WZZM) - Facebook is going through some changes again in their look again. Nothing too dramatic, but searching for things on individual pages may be a little different. One big thing you may start seeing...or not seeing...is many posts from the businesses that you have "liked." Facebook is really wanting companies to pay up for what has been a free advertising service for a long time...that many of us took advantage of. Click here for the Time magazine report.
3/29 Online Buzz
Facebook has also been on a bit of a billion-dollar buying spree lately. They spent $19 billion for WhatsApp last month and just $2 billion this week for Oculus VR. Click here for more on WhatsApp and here for more on Oculus .
For your time waster, spend more time on your selfie! Our buddy Shannon Rae Green has more here .
The Tournament of Dave continues next week. Here are the matchups:
- Monday - Round 1 - Dave Thomas vs. Dave Van Andel
- Tuesday - Round 2 - Dave Kaechele vs. David Caruso
- Wednesday - Round 2 - David Letterman vs. David Hasselhoff
- Thursday - Round 2 - Dave Coulier vs. David Lee Roth
- Friday - Round 2 - Dave Chappelle vs. Winner from Monday (Thomas vs. Van Andel)
Follow the Online Buzz on Twitter - @wzzmonlinebuzz for even more.