• FOLLOW US
Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wzzm13.com/video/2231420190001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 2
Unity Music Festival

Unity Music Festival

05:40 | 8/3/2015 9:37:53 AM
Book Club Pt. 2

Book Club Pt. 2

04:11 | 8/3/2015 9:35:54 AM
Book Club Pt. 1

Book Club Pt. 1

04:58 | 8/3/2015 9:34:51 AM
Property Brothers

Property Brothers

06:36 | 8/3/2015 9:33:23 AM
Box Office Mom

Box Office Mom

04:00 | 8/3/2015 9:31:33 AM
GR Restaurant Week

GR Restaurant Week

04:11 | 8/3/2015 9:31:19 AM