HOLLAND, Michigan — Grab your wand and robes, the Holland Museum is celebrating magic this Saturday.
On Feb. 29, the museum will be transformed into an "enchanting destination" for anyone to check out form 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Magic at the Museum will host activities throughout the day, and dressing the part is encouraged. You can go as a witch, wizard or another magical creature.
This is the second year the event has been held at the museum. There will be a magical scavenger hunt, Tarot card readings, and free frozen yogurt samples. You can also meet an owl from the Outdoor Discovery Center from 1 p.m until 3 p.m. and can build your own wand before practicing your spellcasting.
Members can attend for $8 a person, and non-members will pay $10 a person. Kids 5 years old and under get in free.
Find more information and events at the Holland Museum on their website.
More events featured on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- It's a magical time: Disney on Ice returns to Van Andel
- 'Butterflies Are Blooming' returns to Meijer Gardens for 25th year
- Weekend Rundown: Luge, yoga and whiskey
- LaughFest brings back World Record attempt
- What's Up This Weekend: Learn to Luge, Hop on Leap Day and Toddler Time at Sky Zone
- Warrior dog exhibit opens at Ford Museum this month
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.