GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. —
Every Wednesday, we have a rundown of weekend events with the help of Grand Rapids Kids.
Get outside this weekend and learn how to do a unique winter sports activity! Starting Friday, Feb. 28, Muskegon Winter Sports Complex is hosting a Learn to Luge event all day long. The training sessions are two and a half hours, safety equipment is provided and tickets must be purchased in advance. You can also sign up for session on Saturday and Sunday.
On Saturday, Feb. 29 the Kent District Library Cascade Branch is celebrating Leap Day with crafts, games and activities. The fun is free but it's happening from 10 a.m. until noon.
Also this weekend, Sky Zone is offering toddler time -- the perfect chance for little ones to get active and bounce around separate from the big kids. That's happening at 10 a.m. on Friday, 8 a.m. on Saturday and 9 a.m. on Sunday.
For more information about these events and many others, go to GRKids.com and subscribe to the daily newsletter.
More events featured on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Dancing with the Local Stars event raises money for local food pantries
- New axe-throwing business FlannelJax comes to Grand Rapids
- Positively Muskegon events for March
- Tulip Time's Bier Klomp returns for second year
- Get ready for the Flower Power Celebrity Challenge at the Home and Garden Show
- 'The Accomplices' hits the stage Feb. 27
- First ever Lakeshore Restaurant Week kicks off Friday
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.