Wine Glass Candle Holder
- Pour some Mod Podge and fine glitter into a mixing container.(There is no set amount, remember the more glitter you add the chunkier it will be, and the less glitter you add, the more layers you will need)
- Paint bottom of wine glass with one layer of mixture
- Let dry
- Continue adding layers until you reach your desired coverage
- Add candle onto stem
- Add flower or other filler objects under the glass
- Make sure every layer is dry before adding another one
- You can mix glitter colors!
- For an ombre look, start your first layer halfway up the glass, then layer less and less each time you travel down the glass
- You can add as many layers as you want! If you want solid glitter, it will take more layers.
- Dry your layers fast by putting the glass in front of a fan
- Remember, Mod Podge goes on white but dries clear
Looking for more affordable crafts? Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
More crafting & DIY ideas from Katie:
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.