GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — If you're looking for a way to sample some of the best food and wine in West Michigan then you're in luck! The Grand Rapids Wine, Beer and Food Festival is taking place this weekend at DeVos Place.
You'll be able to sample intimate pairing menus from six restaurants, or stroll through the venue to make your own food, wine and beer pairings.
This year there will also be a bourbon room where you can sample some of West Michigan's finest distilled bourbons.
You'll even have a chance to take a few classes and learn how to make your favorite drink at home. Bourbon Bar and Spirit workshops are offered throughout the weekend.
The Grand Rapids Wine, Beer and food festival was named one of the top 12 Fall Wine Festivals in North America by Forbes.
If you'd like tickets to this weekend's event visit GR Wine, Food and Beer Festival's website.
More events in West Michigan:
- Weekend Rundown: Santa Parade, Cats & Canvas and more
- Get your tickets for Gilda's 10th Annual LaughFest
- Christmas Lite Show brings beautiful displays to the ballpark
- Post Malone coming to Van Andel Arena in 2020
- 'Baby Shark Live!' coming to Grand Rapids in May 2020
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.