GRAND RAPIDS, Mich — The holiday season is soon approaching, which means holiday food and treats!
The Downtown Market Grand Rapids offers classes to learn how to whip up a variety of meals and baked goods.
This holiday season, the Downtown Market is offering a Holly Jolly Holiday Cookie class to bake the day away. The hands-on class includes four festive cookie recipes that will get you invited to all the holiday parties this year.
In this class you will leave with eight dozen cookies, including
- French chocolate mendiants, a traditional french Christmas confection of decadent chocolate treats garnished with candied nuts and fruits
- Festive lavender shortbread cookies
- Raspberry linzer cookies—a crisp and buttery holiday cookie great for sharing
- Chocolate swirl meringue cookies—fluffy little treats that perfectly complete your holiday cookie platter
Dates and Times
- Sunday, Dec. 8 from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 14 from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 15 from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 21 from 12 to 4 p.m.
The classes are $150 per person. The Downtown Market is located at 435 Ionia Ave. SW in Grand Rapids.
For more details about the class, allergy information and a way to sign up, click here.
More food and recipes on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.