GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Has the cold and snow dried your skin out? If you're looking for nourishing relief but want to do it naturally, look no further.
Jbird offers all natural soaps and body products, including a CBD line and a roller ball aromatherapy scents for everything from hangovers to sleep issues.
Their raw materials are fresh, using natural and locally sourced plant-based ingredients and oils.
The Michigan-based body care and bespoke accessories company has a wide array of inventory but can also produce soaps and other product as "made to order" and customized to meet your skin's specific needs.
Jami Thompson says she came up with the idea for Jbird decades ago, but the company started as a dream that "ended up on a shelf, in a box, stored in the further corner of a damp, dark basement."
Eighteen months ago, she revived the dream and int he last 6 months has grown her business into an "eclectic mixture of products combined to create bespoke items."
Jami often has her products at Elevated Grand Rapids, a vintage and artisan marketplace located at 1750 Clyde Park. She often puts on demonstrations and gives away free gifts.
For more information, visit https://www.jbirdgr.com/
More Business and Community News on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- New restaurant coming to Ada Village
- Unruly Brewing to begin canning thanks to loan from City of Muskegon
- It's more than just lip gloss: West Michigan cosmetic line empowers girls, women
- Amazon now hiring for Kent County distribution center
- West Michigan distillery shares Valentine's Day cocktail recipes
- Mother opens bakery in Comstock Park after years of selling treats out her home
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.