GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — If you're looking for a fun place to volunteer, why not try LaughFest. The annual festival is now in it's 10th year. Gilda’s LaughFest is looking for volunteers to support this year’s festival which runs this March 5-15.
General volunteers can help with ushering, ticket-taking and wayfinding. Specialized volunteers help photograph events; run audio, video and lights; help staff directly with administrative tasks; move supplies and people; sell merchandise; collect donations at festival events and more. There is no minimum requirement in terms of amount of time or number of events needed to volunteer. Those interested in volunteering can register at laughfestgr.org/volunteer/. Both new and returning volunteers can register through February 10.
LaughFest individual tickets are available for purchase at laughfestgr.org, in-person at the Van Andel Arena or DeVos Place Box Office or over the phone at 800.745.3000. Proceeds from the festival will go to support the free cancer and grief emotional health support program offered through Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids.
More LaughFest News on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- LaughFest launches podcast to celebrate 10 years
- Get your tickets for Gilda's 10th Annual LaughFest
- Maria Bamford, Adam Cayton-Holland, Ralph Harris: LaughFest announces 2020 lineup
- Jim Gaffigan to headline 10th year of Gilda's LaughFest
- Fortune Feimster added to 10th annual LaughFest lineup
- Jeff Foxworthy to headline Laughfest's 10th Anniversary
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.