GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — With New Year's Eve celebrations just days away, you may be looking for a way to add a little twist to some of your dishes.
Oh So Cheesy encourages us to think “Beyond the Cracker” when it comes to their spreadable cheeses.
Blair Schwarz shares two "Beyond the Cracker" recipes and Kirk Montgomery and Sasha Zidar create their own recipes with some of Oh So Cheesy spreads, too!
Oh So Cheesy Potatoes
- 1 bag diced potatoes with onion and green pepper
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup Rooster Booster Oh So Cheesy spread
- 1/4 cup Brews Bros. Oh So Cheesy spread
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Oh So Cheesy spread
- 1/4 cup Makin' Bacon Oh So Cheesy Spread
*Note: Any combination of the cheese spreads would work for this recipe.
- Mix and spread in greased 9x13 pan.
- Evenly sprinkle bacon pieces over the top of potato mixture, approximately 2 - 3 tablespoons
- Evenly spread over the top of potato mixture and bacon pieces,
- White cheddar fried onions. (about half of the container).
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
To learn more about Oh So Cheesy you can visit their website at ohsocheesy.com.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve fun, boozy ice cream floats
- Delicious, and healthy, ways to get vegetables on the table this holiday season
- Olive oil for the holidays
- Holiday Recipes: Colorful Christmas Tree Cheese Ball
- A Christmas Classic: Bacon and Cranberry Baked Brie
- It's Oh So Cheesy, and it's delicious
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.