GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Boots have become a staple of our closets but with so many styles to choose from it can be a little frustrating to figure out how to wear them.
Professional Stylist and fashion blogger Michelle Krick has some good tips for how you should wear different kinds of boots -- everything from booties, to over-the-knee styles and more.
Krick says it's all about finding boots that compliment your style. Also, finding the right cut of pants or skirt for the boot height. Find lines that cuts that elongate your legs, instead of cutting them off in awkward places.
Michelle also has a good tip for any item in your wardrobe whether it's for work or play: Everything should be able to mix with at least three outfits.
If you'd like to know more about Michelle you can follow her on Instagram @michellekirckstyle.
Check out more fashion advice and makeover stories featured on My West Michigan:
- Yes, you can wear those pants! Style for every body type
- New year, new trends: Start 2020 in style
- Cold mornings but warm afternoons: How to look trendy while dressing for Michigan's spring
- Spring into a new hair style this season!
- Local boutique has Spring Break looks for the whole family
- Makeover Monday: A new look for spring
- It's time for a makeover, honey!
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.