GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Valentine's Day is this Friday and I whipped up a sweet treat that's super easy to make and festive that you can bring to a work party or your kids class party on Valentine's Day!
Rice Krispy Hearts
- Rice Krispy Treats (Homemade or store bought)
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Heart-shaped gummy's
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
How to Make Rice Krispy Treat Hearts:
- Cut your Rice Krispy Treat into a heart using your heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Grab two toothpicks and put them on each side of your heart.
- Stick one gummy heart candy on each end of the toothpicks
- Gently squeeze frosting out onto the heart in a back and forth motion
- Sprinkle with Valentine's sprinkles.
- Repeat with all the Rice Kripsy Treat Hearts!
More Valentine's Day stories, crafts and treats on My West Michigan:
- Versiti offers free scoop of ice cream on Valentine's Day
- Looking for something extra special for Valentine's Day?
- Valentine's Day food deals for couples, singles and all the rest
- West Michigan distillery shares Valentine's Day cocktail recipes
- Flourless Chocolate Torte: A treat for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day gift ideas for the whole family
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.