GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Catholic Charities of West Michigan's annual soup fundraiser is back for another year and warming the hearts (and bellies) of thousands in the area.
Soup’s On For All! takes place at The B.O.B in downtown Grand Rapids. The event raises more than $100,000 each year for the food and pantry programs of God’s Kitchen, a program of Catholic Charities West Michigan.
Guests at the event can sample soups, breads and desserts donated by area restaurants while enjoying live music and entertainment. Volunteers also hand paint thousands of soup bowls.
Each guest selects a bowl as a souvenir of the evening -- and a reminder that hunger is a reality every day for many in the community.
Soup's On For All will take place Monday, Jan. 27 from 6:30 until 9:30 p.m. at the B.O.B., which is located at 20 Monroe Ave. NE in Grand Rapids.
Tickets are $50 in advance and $60 at the door. For more information about the event and how you can help fight hunger in West Michigan, visit soupsonforall.org.
More Community Events featured on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Catholic Charities West Michigan breaks ground on $4.5M Muskegon facility
- New investment fund aims to increase racially diverse business owners in West Michigan
- Local event centered around empowering single mothers happening Saturday
- 12 AEDs to be donated at 9th annual Never Forgotten game
- Local waterproofing company gets wet for Special Olympics' Polar Plunge
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.