GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away and if you are having family and friends over then you are probably not just planning the meal but also wondering how you are going to fit everything on your table.
Amy with Art of the Table stops by to give us some tips on how to dress your table and still have room for all the food.
Nature-inspired Thanksgiving Table
Check out this video and collection of ideas from TheDIYMommy.com.
- Using greenery (faux or real) that compliment natural wood tones and colors
- Using candles as decoration with function
- Utilizing Halloween/fall decorations that match with the overall decor theme
- Mix textures and textiles in the same tone for continuity without being too "matchy-matchy."
- Using simple plates, flatware, wine glasses and cups will keep the table from looking too busy and distracting guests from the tablescape
Find more tips and ideas right here.
- Minimize stress this holiday with three simple reminders
- Unconventional Thanksgiving side dishes
- Turducken Pringles will go on sale tomorrow
- Rosa Parks Circle ice rink to open on Nov. 29
- Pie crust to be thankful for
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.