GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Happy Thursday! The weekend is nearly here, so it's time to start planning what kind of fun you'll get into.
CJ DeVries with GRNow.com gives us the rundown of events happening around Grand Rapids this weekend -- everything from a golf expo, to Valentine's Day events and more!
2020 West Michigan Golf Show
Friday Feb. 14 - Saturday, Feb. 16, 2020
DeVos Place Convention Center
3030 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids
Friday, February 14, 8:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Walker Ice & Fitness Center
4151 Remembrance Rd. NW, Grand Rapids
Not Today Cupid: A Singles Soirée
Friday, February 14, 8 p.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Downtown Courtyard Grand Rapids
11 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids
Valentine Kids’ Night Out
Saturday, February 15, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
2306 Camelot Ridge Ct. SE, Grand Rapids
Taste of Soul Sunday 2020
Sunday, February 16, 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Grand Rapids Public Library
111 Library St. NE, Grand Rapids
For information on these events and more, visit www.grnow.com.
More events features on 13 ON YOUR and My West Michigan:
- It's all about the ice! Valent-ICE taking over Rosa Parks Circle this weekend
- 'Eternal Desire' at the Grand Rapids Ballet for Valentine's Day
- Get ready for some golf! West Michigan Golf Show kicks off this weekend
- World of Winter Festival offers lifesize Hungry Hungry Hippos game
- 4th annual Beer Month GR kicks off Saturday, Feb. 15
- Valentine's Day food deals for couples, singles and all the rest
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.