GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — After an $18.3 million investment and 120 new local jobs, the company has made five new brand promises, among them, the commitment to offering shoppers affordable wellness and a socially smart experience. Chief Merchandising and Marketing Officer for SpartanNash, Lori Raya, and General Manager, Corporate Retail, Tom Swanson, showed us what that means.
Stores featuring the new Family Fare branding include:
- 6370 Lake Michigan Drive in Allendale
- 2245 84th St. SW in Byron Center
- 1181 W. Randall in Coopersville
- 6480 28th Ave. in Georgetown Township
- 1415 E Fulton St. in Grand Rapids
- 5241 Northland Drive in Grand Rapids
- 2755 Lake Michigan Drive in Grand Rapids
- 1225 Leonard NE in Grand Rapids
- 4325 Breton Road SE in Grand Rapids
- 3960 44th St. SW in Grandville
- 1185 S. Washington in Holland
- 993 Butternut Dr. in Holland
- 5221 Cherry Ave. in Hudsonville
- 1965 Baldwin St. in Jenison
- 6127 Kalamazoo Drive SE in Kentwood
- 2275 Health Drive SW in Wyoming
- 2900 Burlingame Ave. SW in Wyoming
- 9479 Riley St. in Zeeland
To learn more, visit shopfamilyfare.com/keeping-it-real.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.