GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Do you suffer from shoulder arthritis pain? Shoulder arthritis is often related to previous injuries, chronic wear and tear or rheumatoid conditions.
Attend Holland Hospital free seminar and learn more about the latest options for treating your pain. Join Shoreline Orthopaedics and Health Pointe Orthopaedics Dr. Brian Paff at Holland Hospital's Healthy Life Talk to learn more about shoulder arthritis treatment options and to discuss these topics:
- Arthritis of the shoulder
- Non-surgical treatments for joint pain
- Surgical options for shoulder arthritis
- Recovery and expectations
The seminar will be on Nov. 11 from 6 p.m. - 7 p.m. at Holland Hospital Conference Center.
To learn more visit hollandhospital.org/events.
- Attend Holland Hospital discussion on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Holland Hospital offers healthy life talk on vaping
- Holland Hospital Surgical Robotics: A Hands-on Experience
- Holland Hospital offers leading edge spine care
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.