There’s an exciting weekend of hockey ahead as the US Hockey League season is now well underway.
The Lumberjacks play a two-game home-opener on this Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and 16. Andrea Rose is the Lumberjacks’ President of Business Operations and she talked about joining forces with the Muskegon Flannel Fest to create a whole weekend of fun.
Among the highlights:
- Oct. 15 - Let There Be Rock, AC/DC tribute band playing 5p-6:30p
- Western Avenue closed for axe throwing, pumpkin carving, fall family fun
- You get a FREE Lumberjacks jersey if signing up for an account with FFCU
- Oct. 16 - Gunnar and the Grizzly Boys headlining from 5p-6:30p
- Street party with cornhole tournament, hay rides, axe throwing, pumpkin carving
Rose said the Jacks Club is the best way to watch a Lumberjacks game. Guests receive a premium catered entrée with all-inclusive beer, wine and soda.
She shared some additional promotions coming up this fall:
- MSU vs U of M Rivalry night with interactive Piano Man Billy Ryan – Oct. 29
- Trick or Treating on the concourse before the game - Saturday, Oct. 30
- Zooperstars! - Nov. 5
For more information about the team and their schedule, visit https://www.muskegonlumberjacks.com/.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.