GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — The company is a global manufacturer of honeycomb core, honeycomb panels, composite structure and clean rooms. The honeycomb products are used in a wide range of applications.
According to their website, “wherever there is a need for greater structural strength with less weight, you’ll find Plascore honeycomb core, honeycomb panels, and honeycomb composite structures.”
Their products are so much in demand right now that the company is expanding its physical footprint and adding to its workforce.
Benefits of Working at Plascore:
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401k with company match
- Tuition and Education Assistance
- Bonus Plans
Learn more about the open positions, required qualifications, and company benefits at www.plascore.com.
More Trade Up West Michigan stories on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Career and Tech Education Month: Students encouraged to look into skilled trades
- GRCC receives second grant from Metallica for workforce training
- Employers and job seekers are matched-up with help from West Michigan Works!
- West Michigan Works! helps employers and job seekers create a workforce that benefits the economy
- Herman Miller offers careers in manufacturing
- West Michigan Works! is addressing employers’ need for talent in skilled trades
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.