GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — The West Michigan Women's Expo will feature over 350 exhibits, seminars, shopping and fun that aim to provide a weekend of entertainment, education, and enjoyment tailored to women and their families.
Women's Expo spokesperson Anicia Capozzoli joined My West Michigan Wednesday to gave us the lay of the land, and Katie DeVries from Out of the Barn showed off some of the aged wood wall art and signs she will be selling during the expo.
Here's a list of all the other products, companies and services that will be at the expo this weekend.
- Make & Take Wood Sign Workshops
- Fashion Boutiques and Accessories
- J Schwanke - Fun with Flowers and J
- Runway Fashion Shows
- Hair Cuts and Hair Styling
- Spectrum Health Mobile Mammography Unit
- Specialty Drink Bar Area
- Food Sampling and take home items to purchase
- Buy your Girl Scout Cookies here!
- Travel & Vacations
- Health & Wellness - speak with health experts onsite
- Pampering & Massages
- Finance and Education
- Home Decor, Improvement and Organization
- Wine & Canvas Painting Workshop
- Make & Take - Create a Cup
- Great Lakes Writers - Book Area
Garden Landscaped Area with Furniture and Decor Ideas
- Blood Drive - Versiti Blood Center of Michigan
Main Stage Entertainment
Please bring a donation of Granola Bars and Oatmeal Packs to help support Hand2Hand, who are feeding 8,000 kids, ages 3-18 over the weekend, in 34 school districts in West Michigan.
Food items go home with children that risk going hungry on the weekends. Collection is at the front entrance. To learn more about Hand2Hand you can visit their website h2hkids.org
The Women's Expo takes place March 13 through March 15. Here are the dates and showtimes:
- Friday, March 13 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14 from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 15 from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
For more information and where to purchase tickets for the West Michigan Women's Expo visit here.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.