GRAND RAPIDS, Mich — This is sponsored content.
When you’re coping with pain, relief looks and feels different for everyone. That’s why Spectrum Health’s Spine and Pain Management team is expanding to the lakeshore to provide personalized care based on each patient’s unique health journey.
Dr. Ryan Hodges is a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation clinician who will now be serving the Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital and the Grand Haven Center. This is the first time these services will be available by Spectrum Health on the lakeshore.
Dr. Hodges joined us to talk about Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and what kind of patients he is seeing. He explained that he sees patients with:
- Chronic pain, fibromyalgia or constant migraines
- Recovering from a surgery or stroke or having nerve damage
- A health condition that has reduced the patient’s ability to move, such as arthritis or sciatica
- Patients hoping to control and relieve pain with minimal medications or minimally invasive interventions
There is no referral necessary to get an appointment. Just call 616-774-8345 to self-schedule. The two lakeshore locations include:
- Spectrum Health Grand Haven Center 15100 Whittaker Way, Grand Haven
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Hospital 8333 Felch Street, Zeeland
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.