GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Anyone who’s done it will admit that buying a home can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Not if you know all the steps ahead of time.
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or you’re ready to upgrade your home, Tammy Jo Budzynski from TJ Homes says there are seven steps to buying a house in 2021.
- Building a Strategy
- Determining if you’re financially ready /Getting pre-approved
- Finding a Real-Estate Agent
- House Hunting
- Making an Offer
When it comes to building a strategy, Budzynski suggests some considerations:
- What’s the market like right now?
- Are you in a financial position to buy a house?
- Have you determined your debt-to-income ratio (DTI)?
- What is your ideal neighborhood?
- What does your dream home look like?
- How can you find a good real estate agent to help you?
Budzynski says the average home buyer in the United States looks for almost 10 weeks before they end up having an offer accepted, so don't be discouraged if you don’t find the house you’re looking for straight away.
If you’re ready to conquer the market and get the deal done right then schedule a strategy session with one of TJ Homes’ experienced agents today. Give them a call at 616-292-4400 or go to www.TJHomes.com.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.