GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — When it comes to selling your home, you deserve to get top dollar from your life's largest investment. Sadly, many good people attempt to do it alone, only to wind up embarrassed and filled with costly regret.
People just do not know where to start. They know it is time to sell and they are overwhelmed.
What do you do first? Most sellers do not know. They get stuck on one project and nothing else gets done.
- They guess
- They spend money
- They spend time
- That they do not have to do
TJ Homes has put together 10-point checklist that you can do this weekend that will help you below:
- DeClutter- going to be moving anyway. So time to start packing!
- Deep clean
- Update lighting and add more light bulbs
- Paint the walls!
- Depersonalize our home
- Finish your small projects / fix broken items
- Hide “everyday”item
- Enhance the front, paint front door and add fresh mulch (brown) to garden beds
- Smell test- bring a friend!
- Call TJ Homes for a free consultation to show you what additional repairs may be needed to get you top dollar. This is where minor- major remodeling/upgrades can come in.
TJ Homes bring a proven process to help you conquer your move.
Don’t do it alone. Let TJ Homes help you avoid embarrassment and regret, and successfully unlock the money you need to move where life takes you next.
Have you ever been driving around a neighborhood, seen a home for sale and wanted more information?
With the new easy to use app you will have a convenient source to find detailed information on homes for sale in the neighborhoods you are looking to buy. Or for sellers, it is an accurate way to watch what is selling in your neighborhood.
You will get the most accurate up-to-date real estate information right at your fingertips.
Call TJ Homes at 616.292.4400 to book a free consultation appointment to have TJ Homes help you conquer your next move.
- Learn how TJ Homes can help you conquer your next move
- Michigan Senate: No permit to protect homes from high water
- Homeowners continue to battle erosion, lawmaker hopes to help
- $1 million state grant helps Michiganders buy homes
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at email@example.com.