GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Watch Muskegon is a county-wide, privately funded campaign, launched by a number of local businesses, individuals and passionate Muskegon residents. This inclusive initiative focuses on promoting Muskegon County as a great place to live, work, play, and learn!
Looking for a way to make your winter a little more wonderful? Muskegon County is the premier Winter Wonderland destination.
Winter Wonderland Giveaway 2020 is open to all legal residents of the United States, who, as of the time of entry are twenty-one (21) years or older.
Deadline for entry is February 17, 2020. No purchase necessary. Limit one entry per person. No purchase necessary*.
The following prizes will be awarded to winner:
- Two (2) night stay at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Muskegon Downtown
- Two (2) Muskegon Lumberjacks hockey tickets and gift bag
- Two (2) day passes and two (2) luge passes to the Muskegon Luge
- Two (2) Masterworks Concert tickets to the West Michigan Symphony
- Four (4) tickets to the Muskegon Museum of Art and Pictures of the Best Kind Book
- Two (2) tickets to the Hackley & Hume Historic Site
- Two (2) tickets to Michigan Irish Music Festival St.Patrick's Party
- Certificate for private tour of the historic Frauenthal Center
- Watch Muskegon Gift Bag
- Visit Muskegon Gift Basket
- One Hundred Dollars ($100) Lakeshore Community Cash
- Fifty Dollar ($50) Gift Card to Dr. Rolf's BBQ
- Fifty Dollar ($50) Gift Card to Burl & Sprig
- Twenty Five Dollar ($25) Gift Card and Growler to Unruly Brewing Company
- Twenty Dollar ($20) Gift Card to Smash Wine Bar & Bistro
- Twenty Dollar ($20) Gift Card and Growler from Pigeon Hill Brewing Company
- Twenty Dollar ($20) Gift Card and T-shirt from Rake Beer Project
- Ten Dollar ($10) Gift Card to The Humidor
Total Package Value: $1,625
Jim Rudicil, Executive Director of the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex also gives an update on what there is to offer at the Winter Sports Complex and what's to come this Spring.
Sasha Zidar was able to test out the Muskegon Luge - Adventure Sports Park and get a first look at the new zip-line that will open May 2020 at the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex.
To learn more about the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex visit here.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.
If you would like more information about advertising with 13 ON YOUR SIDE, please contact Jeff Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.