For the pasta
Cooked Farfalle Pasta – 10 cups
Sliced Asparagus – 1 lb.
Green Peas – 2 cups
Sliced Green Onions – 1 cup
Roasted Mushrooms – 1 lb.
Minced Garlic – 1 tablespoon
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tablespoons
For the Sauce
White Wine – 1 cup
Heavy Cream – 2 cups
Chicken Stock – 2 cups
Minced Garlic – 1 teaspoon
Chopped Parsley – 2 tablespoons
Corn Starch Slurry – as needed
Thinly Sliced Prosciutto (Baked or Fried Crispy) – 6-8 slices
Shaved Parmesan Cheese
1) In a small sauce pan reduce the white wine by half, then add the cream, chicken stock, parsley, and garlic.
2) Simmer the sauce on low heat for 10-12 minutes.
3) Add a small amount of cornstarch slurry to thicken sauce slightly if desired.
4) Set sauce aside for later.
5) Sauté the asparagus, garlic, and mushrooms over medium heat for about 5-7 minutes.
6) Add in the peas and pasta tossing well.
7) Add the sauce and continue to cook stirring often for another 3-5 minutes.
8) Add the green onions and portion pasta into bowls.
9) Garnish with crispy prosciutto and shaved parmesan cheese.