GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Filet and Shrimp Thermidor
o 2 each 6 oz Filet Mignons
o 3 tsp Sea Salt
o 2 tsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
o 3 Spritz of Olive Oil (Spray Bottle)
o 6 each 16/20 count Shrimp, Peeled and deveined with tail on
o 3 Spritz of Virgin Olive Oil (Spray Bottle)
o 2 wt oz CKL Lobster Meat, Cooked (and thawed if frozen)
o 1/2 Cup Lobster Bisque (Your favorite)
o 2 of your favorite sides
1. Fire up the grill to 400°F.
2. Place the steaks on a flat tray.
3. Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper. Ensure the steaks have been evenly coated. Spray the hot grill with olive oil. Spray the steaks as well.
4. Place the steaks on the grill at 2 o’clock position and cook 3-4 minutes. Use a spatula to rotate the steaks to 10 o’clock position. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes. (This will achieve the diamond grill marks)
5. Flip the steaks over carefully and repeat step 4 until steaks are cooked to the desired temperature.
6. After flipping the steak, season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Spray the hot grill with olive oil. Spray the shrimp as well.
7. Place your shrimp on the grill and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until done.
8. Remove the steak and shrimp from the grill.
9. Transfer the steaks onto two separate plates.
10. Microwave the cooked lobster meat for 20-30 seconds to heat.
11. Shingle/lean three shrimp on each steak. Top each steak with 1 ounce of warm lobster meat.
12. Pour 2 ounces of lobster bisque on the front side of your proteins allowing it to pool on the plate.
13. Serve with your two favorite sides and enjoy!
Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned
Bourbon 2 oz
Vanilla Simple Syrup .75 oz
Fresh Orange Wedge 1 ea.
Bordeaux Cherry 1 ea.
Angostura Bitters 2 dashes
• Combine all the ingredients into mixing glass, except Bourbon and muddle.
• Pack mixing glass with ice, add Bourbon and roll twice.
• Strain into a rocks glass with ice.
• Garnish with Bordeaux cherry and orange wedge peel.
You can use any Bourbon you prefer.
Best served over a large ice cube. Recommend a large square or circular ice mold for best results.
Fun Fact: Have you ever wondered why some cocktail taste better over large ice cubes? Large ice cubes have a smaller surface area than a glass packed with small ice cubes causing the ice to melt more slowly and allowing the drinker to sip & enjoy their cocktail over a longer span of time without the cocktail becoming watered down.