GRAND RAPIDS, Mich — Who says the Super Bowl can't be a healthy time? The Ginger Chef joined 13 ON YOUR SIDE to show us how to keep that New Year's resolution while also enjoying the big game.
Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
1 bunch pascal celery, trimmed and cut into 3 inch stalks
1 lb cooked rotisserie chicken
½-3/4 cup prepared buffalo sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s or similar)
½ tsp celery salt
2 tbsp ranch dressing
2 tbsp cilantro, minced
1. Prepare celery stalks by trimming top and bottom of each stalk and cutting each stalk into 3 inch pieces. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cooked chicken, buffalo sauce and celery salt.
3. Scoop 2 tbsp chicken onto each celery stalk.
4. Top with ranch dressing and cilantro as desired.
If you liked this recipe and want to get more, check out the Ginger Chef on Facebook.
MORE on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- On the Menu: Healthy Planet, Healthy You!
- Keep your resolution with these healthy snack ideas
- No Carbs? No Way! Moroccan Spiced Sweet Potatoes
- Thirsty Thursday: Healthy Seltzers that will help you stick to your resolutions
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.