GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — It's asparagus season in Michigan! If you want to incorporate the delicious spring vegetable check out this recipe from Mercy Health Sous Chef Tommy Fitzgerald.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Pound of Michigan Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon White Truffle Oil
- 4 Tablespoon Mayo
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Truffle Salt if you got it - Kosher is fine too
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Add the Truffle Oil to the Mayo. Put in a side cup
- Toss Asparagus in Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Grill or pan sear asparagus, do NOT overcook!
- Add a squeeze of lemon and fresh shaved Parmesan cheese
Courtesy: Mercy Health Sous Chef Tommy Fitzgerald
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.