HUDSONVILLE, Mich. — Love is in the air, so surprise your Valentine with a sweet treat! Lifestyle Blogger Ashleigh Evans shows us a delicious recipe you can make your loved one.
Easy Heart Shaped Brownie Sundae—by Dash of Evans
- Favorite brownie mix
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- 1 pint of your favorite Hudsonville Ice Cream - try Extra Indulgent Raspberry Chocolate Chunk!
- Follow brownie recipe on the box. Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Place a piece of parchment paper on top.
- Pour batter into 9x13 pan and bake as directed.
- Once baked, allow to cool for 15 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting the parchment paper. Cut brownies into heart shapes with cookie cutter.
- Top warm brownie with Hudsonville Ice Cream and share with your Valentine!
Hudsonville Ice Cream recently announced two new Limited Edition flavors. Crispy Cocoa Cereal and Peanut Butter & Jelly. Both flavors were created in honor of Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day on Feb. 1.
More stories on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Valentine's Day: What are people searching on Google?
- Surviving Valentine's Day if you're single
- Romantic cocktails for Valentine's Day
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.