GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — When Grand Rapids shows off its craft beverage offerings, the distilleries and breweries shine. For Cocktail Week Grand Rapids, all sorts of restaurants and businesses get in on the fun. Slows Bar BQ is encouraging you to check out their offerings during the event. They joined us in studio to give a sample of what they are serving up.
Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour
- 1.5 oz Journeyman Featherbone Rye Whiskey
- 0.75 oz Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz Maple Syrup
- Rosemary sprig
- 2 oz New Holland Knickerbocker Barrel Aged Gin
- Bar Spoon Demara
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- Orange Zest, Bada Bing Cherry
Cocktail Week Grand Rapids kicks off on Wednesday, November 13 and goes through November 24.
More food stories from 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Taste of My Town: Slows Bar BQ
- Celebrate National STEM Day with Magic Milk
- Alaska university taking PB&J as payment for parking tickets
- Starbucks holiday cups will be back this week
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.