Get the food you want, from the Grand Rapids restaurants you love, delivered at Uber speed.
That's the promise from newly launched food delivery app in UberEATS.
The announcement is happening Thursday, Dec. 7, at Brick and Porter in downtown Grand Rapids. Brick and Porter is one of the local restaurants that will be using the service. Other restaurants include: Fat Boy Burgers, Curry Kitchen and Wealthy Bakery. To find more restaurant you can click here.
To receive free delivery on your first two orders, enter the promo code MICHIGANEATS in the app now through Dec. 21, 2017.
UberEATS sent us these instructions on how the app works:
1. Download the free standalone UberEATS app for iOS or Android or head to ubereats.com
2. Login with your Uber account
3. Find a restaurant you know and love, and pick what you want from their menu
4. Pay with your card on file
5. Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you
Last month UberEATS launched in Detroit, making the motor city Uber’s 100th city in the U.S. to offer the online ordering and delivery service.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.