GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — SpartanNash announced today that Family Fare will be "keeping it real" with new branding and a new attitude to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
To deliver on the new brand's five promises, 18 West Michigan stores underwent $18.3 million in investments to create 120 jobs.
The fives promises include keeping it real local; keeping it real with value beyond price; keeping it real with affordable wellness; keeping it real socially smart; and keeping it real fun and indulgent.
“SpartanNash has been headquartered in West Michigan for more than 100 years, and we couldn’t think of a better place to unveil our new Family Fare brand and all that it has to offer,” SpartanNash President and CEO Dave Staples said. “Our Family Fares continue to offer selection, quality and freshness throughout the store, with new and exciting elements that allow our store guests to browse, discover and even indulge with unique offerings, local products and everyday values you can’t find anywhere else.”
Family Fare's new mission is to "be the trusted, go-to neighborhood market that provides real values for people."
Stores featuring the new Family Fare branding include:
- 6370 Lake Michigan Drive in Allendale
- 2245 84th St. SW in Byron Center
- 1181 W. Randall in Coopersville
- 6480 28th Ave. in Georgetown Township
- 1415 E Fulton St. in Grand Rapids
- 5241 Northland Drive in Grand Rapids
- 2755 Lake Michigan Drive in Grand Rapids
- 1225 Leonard St. NE in Grand Rapids
- 4325 Breton Road SE in Grand Rapids
- 3960 44th St. SW in Grandville
- 1185 S. Washington in Holland
- 993 Butternut Dr. in Holland
- 5221 Cherry Ave. in Hudsonville
- 1965 Baldwin St. in Jenison
- 6127 Kalamazoo Drive SE in Kentwood
- 2275 Health Drive SW in Wyoming
- 2900 Burlingame Ave. SW in Wyoming
- 9479 Riley St. in Zeeland
Guests can experience the "keeping it real" brand promises and logo in their local stores, as well as through an extensive marketing campaign taking place throughout West Michigan.
For more information, visit Family Fare's website.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.