Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
It's incredible how many different deals are online right now as we count down to the Memorial Day weekend. Retailers are doing everything possible to capture your attention, and if a cruise is something you'd consider, there are astounding deals on the horizon.
Taking into account where cruise prices were this time last year and the types of incentives being offered this year, prices are 15 to 20 percent lower right now even with the cost of food and fuel inflation.
A reminder that loyalty goes a long way with regards to cruises so if there is a cruise line that you have enjoyed before, I recommend re-booking with them on top of the discounts being offered below. If you have traveled with Royal Caribbean, Carnival Cruises or Celebrity Cruises, I will break down the best incentives being offered right now.
On the entry level side of the cruises market and also taking into account the mid level, Carnival Cruise lines is offering the following:
- Three-to-five day cruises with prices as low as $189 (check the month of October!!)
- Free price protection
- Deposits from $49
- Sale runs until May 31
On the mid-to-high end of the cruise market, Royal Caribbean International is offering the following:
- Five-night cruises with prices as low as $292
- 50 percent off the second guest!
- Additional incentives and discounts tied to onboard upgrades
- Sale runs through the Memorial Day weekend
And on the high end level of the cruise market, Celebrity Cruises is offering the following:
- Guaranteed lowest rates
- 50 percent off your third and fourth guests
- Seven-night Alaska Southern glacier cruises with prices starting at $479
- Additional $200 in onboard savings on the more expensive cruises
- Sale runs until Friday
Want to search all of the best deals in one place? Priceline has the most current listing of the best deals right here. Bon Voyage!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- These wireless headphones can charge your smartphone
- This robo vac is better than a Roomba and half the price
- This $60 security cam is better than the Nest
- The best Oakley deals of the season are online right now
- There are designer shoes and sandals on sale for under $35 today
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.