GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — How often do you clean your makeup brushes? Chances are it's not as frequently as you should be cleaning them. Dermatologists recommend cleaning your brushes every 7-10 days.
But anyone who's every cleaned a makeup brush knows it's hard work. Not to mention it can take a while for the brushes to air dry.
This week, I'm testing out a product that will hopefully speed up the cleaning process and make it a little easier.
Watch as Sasha and I put it to the test and see if it can save you time. If it works out, your face will thank you.
More Try It Before You Buy It Products on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Can this ring light up your selfie game?
- Are cat nail caps the solution to your furniture woes?
- Self-stirring mug takes the spoon out of the prep work
- Putting the 'Chillow' to the test against night sweats
- Can this phone repair kit stop a crack from spreading?
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.