GRAND HAVEN, Mich. - Just a few days into the festivities, the Coast Guard Carnival is starting on Tuesday at 6 p.m.
The carnival is located on Washington Avenue from Harbor Drive to Third Street. There will be over two dozen carnival rides, games and a variety of food options.
People attending the carnival can either purchase tickets as they go or buy a $20 wristband for unlimited rides.
The carnival schedule is:
- Tuesday, July 31, 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 2, 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 3, 2 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 4, 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. and 4pm – 1am
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the WZZM 13 app now.