GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Police in Grand Rapids are investigating a shooting that left one person injured on the city's southeast side.
According to police, it happened around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday on Baxter Street SE near Eastern Avenue SE.
Police confirm to 13 ON YOUR SIDE that one person was hit in the incident, but suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Police are still searching for the suspect involved in the incident. Information about the suspect was not provided.
Anyone with information should contact authorities at 616-456-3400 or Silent Observer at 616-774-2345.
Other stories on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Rockford school leaders discuss vaping concerns
- Authorities investigate Wyoming cell phone store break-in
- US has 500,000 fewer jobs than previously thought
- Officials: Avoid touching algae or scum on Morrison Lake
- Trump moves to end limits on detention of migrant children
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.