GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Working out with someone is the perfect way to keep yourself motivated and hold them accountable. While taking breaks between sets, you should encourage them to do their best. Not to mention, having a gym buddy is always nice!
GYMGUYZ visited 13 ON YOUR SIDE Thursday, Feb. 13 to talk about the benefits of working out with someone special and how it could be better for both of you!
Some workouts you could do together include:
- Push up, cross high-five
- Wheelbarrow push-ups
- Light squat jumps
- Reverse lunge with medicine ball
- Lying leg throw-down
- Wall sits - using your significant other as the wall
Not only are these good workouts for Valentine's Day, you can also incorporate them into your current routine!
More Valentine's Day stories, events, and recipes on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- 'Eternal Desire' at the Grand Rapids Ballet for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day: What are people searching on Google?
- Valentine's Day food deals for couples, singles and all the rest
- How to make Rice Krispy Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Practice safe sex on National Condom Day, Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day can spark mental health struggles
- West Michigan distillery shares Valentine's Day cocktail recipes
- Olive Garden brings back Breadstick Bouquets for Valentine's Day
- Flourless Chocolate Torte: A treat for Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day gift ideas for the whole family
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.