Do you really want the latest product we tried without paying for it? Enter the sweepstakes below!
We're only giving away select products with a rating of BUY IT or CONSIDER IT. Who would want a product we say to avoid, am I right?
Entries will be accepted from 5 p.m. Thursday, 3/3/2022 through 10 a.m. Wednesday, 3/9/2022. The selected winner will be notified on or about that Wednesday.
If you have an idea for something we should try, let us know. Text your suggestions to 616-559-1310, and check out the latest products we're trying Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
TRY IT SWEEPSTAKES 3/3/2022 OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the TRY IT SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of Michigan who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WZZM-TV (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 5 p.m. (E.T.) on 3/3/2022 and end at 10 a.m. (E.T.) on 3/9/2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
During the Sweepstakes Period enter by visiting the Try It Giveaway official registration page on the 13OnYourSide.com\TryIt website (https://www.wzzm13.com/article/money/consumer/try-it-before-you-buy-it/win-the-latest-try-it-product/69-2e74bdbe-6aed-4fb6-8179-8cadc3b67069) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address.
Only one (1) entry per person permitted. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry.
By entering, you agree to the terms of the Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection; Odds. On or about 3/9/2022 one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes. Grand Prize: DeskCycle Ellipse (ARV: $$239.00 ).
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about 1/26/2021 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to the email notification within 48 hours of the date and time on the email. Failure to respond within such time period, return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to the email notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. If prize is not picked up within two weeks of notification, winner forfeits prize. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of her or his interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of her or his name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The TRY IT SWEEPSTAKES is sponsored by WZZM-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after 3/11/2022) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.wzzm13.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), TRY IT SWEEPSTAKES, 645 3 Mile Road, N.W.. Grand Rapids Michigan 49544-1601. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Jon Flis at jflis@13OnYourSide.com.