GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan — Winners drawn: 2/22/23
13 ON YOUR SIDE is hosting a morning show meetup on Friday, March 3 in the 13 ON YOUR SIDE booth at the Home and Garden Show from 12:30 to 2 p.m. Come on down and have some coffee with us!
Of course, 13’s ON YOUR SIDE giving away six pairs of tickets to the show. You can use them to come see us or check out the show Thursday through Sunday, March 2-5.
The Home and Garden Show offers a wealth of benefits for homeowners and gardening enthusiasts alike. Learn the latest trends, products, and services from exhibitors showcasing a wide range of offerings, from landscaping and outdoor living to remodeling and interior design. Gain valuable insights on home improvement, gardening, and home decor.
Gain knowledge, skills, and inspiration to make improvements from attending the seminars and workshops. The Home and Garden Show is great for anyone looking to enhance their living space!
The contest runs from February 19, 2023 and ends on February 25, 2023. Winners will be drawn on or around February 27.
Grand Rapids Home & Garden Show Ticket Giveaway: OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Grand Rapids Home & Garden Show Ticket Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WZZM 13 (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., AEG, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on February 19, 2023 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on February 25, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). Maximum one (1) entry per person per method per day. Entrants can gain bonus entries by sharing on social media through the entry program. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. By entering, you agree to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. Six Grand Prize winners will be randomly selected from all completed entries.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: Two Tickets to Meet the 13 ON YOUR SIDE Mornings Team at the Grand Rapids Home & Garden Show March 2-5, 2023 at the DeVos Place Convention Center.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about February 27, 2023 at the telephone number provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts, return of email notification as undeliverable, or failure of winner to respond to email notification may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner will receive tickets digitally after returning their filled in tax forms. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised bya virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof thatIn the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.,
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. Grand Rapids Home & Garden Show is sponsored by WZZM. The decisions of Sponsor and the Contest judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after February 27, 2023 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 13OnYourSide.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), GRAND RAPIDS HOME & GARDEN TICKET GIVEAWAY, 645 3 Mile NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Jon Flis, Director of Marketing, at 616-559-1480.