GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan — WINNER: Mary Willmer of Big Rapids
Country superstar Thomas Rhett is coming to Van Andel Arena Saturday, July 29th and you can become a big part of it!
13 ON YOUR SIDE is giving away two tickets to the show and a special Meet and Greet with Thomas Rhett. Does that sound good to you?
Starting Monday, November 14th, if you want a chance to win, watch 13 ON YOUR SIDE Mornings from 4:30-7 a.m. Throughout the show, Meredith, Jay, Emily, Dave, and Sam will reveal the keyword of the day. You get bonus entries by sharing about the contest on social as well.
The last keyword will be revealed on Sunday morning, November 20th.
THOMAS RHETT VIP MEET-AND-GREET OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Thomas Rhett VIP Meet-and-Greet (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WZZM13 (“Sponsor”), TEGNA Inc., Live Nation, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How to Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:00 a.m. (E.T.) on November 14, 2022 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on November 20, 2022 (the “Contest Period”). During the Contest Period enter by watching 13 ON YOUR SIDE Mornings each day during the contest period to get the keyword of the day and then visiting 13OnYourSide.com/contests, clicking on the Thomas Rhett VIP Meet-and-Greet Contest, completing all required information and following all posted instructions. Maximum one (1) entry per person per day. Entrants can gain bonus entries by sharing on social media through the entry program. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. By entering, you agree to receive e-mails from the Sponsor or those directed by the Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any email received from the Sponsor. All entries become property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. One Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all completed entries.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: Two tickets to the Thomas Rhett Home Tour at Van Andel Arena on Saturday, July 29, 2023 and 2 VIP Meet-and-Greet passes (ARV: $2,200). Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about November 21st, 2022 at the telephone number provided on winner’s entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts, return of email notification as undeliverable, or failure of winner to respond to email notification may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner will receive tickets digitally after returning their filled in tax forms. VIP information will be provided by the tour through email. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that in the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries, or votes submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.,
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Thomas Rhett VIP Meet-and-Greet is sponsored by WZZM. The decisions of Sponsor and the Contest judges regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after November 24, 2022 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit 13OnYourSide.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), Thomas Rhett VIP Meet-and-Greet, 645 3 Mile NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Jon Flis, Director of Marketing, at 616-559-1480.