GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - The Grand Rapids Police Department is looking for a parole absconder.
GRPD and the Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) is looking for Kelly Darnell Johnson, a parole absconder who is believed to be on the city's west side in the area of Alpine Avenue and Leonard Street.
Johnson is a 41-year-old African American male. He is about 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs about 205 pounds. He has scars on his forehead and both arms, and a tattoo of the Zodiac symbol on his left hand.
If you have any information regarding his whereabouts, contact GRPD, MDOC or Silent Observer.
Other stories people are reading on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- 50 old TVs mysteriously appear on Virginia neighborhood's porches
- Police: At least 1 robbery suspect run over by victim, shots fired
- Stolen vehicles, motorcycle and 4 wheeler: Just some of what was recovered in pole barn on state line
- Grand Rapids leaders set to vote on reworked human rights ordinance
- Thieves hit 9 cell phone stores in West Michigan over several days
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.