KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Buddy's Pizza is expanding its footprint in West Michigan.
According to the Buddy's Pizza Twitter, they are coming to Kalamazoo in 2020. There weren't too many other details, but they do say to keep an eye on their social media pages for more information.
Buddy's open their first West Michigan location in Kentwood back in April. The Detroit-based restaurant chain is expected to open even more locations in the Grand Rapids-area in the future.
Buddy’s Pizza became the birthplace of the Original Detroit-Style Pizza, back in 1946. For more than seven decades, the restaurant has been feeding patrons and has earned top honors, including being named "One of the Top 5 Pizzeries" by The Food Network.
Other food stories on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Cascade Township approves Chick-fil-A at former Macaroni Grill location
- Nearly 130,000 bottles of wine illegally shipped to Michigan in first quarter
- Coca-Cola announces holiday versions of favorite drinks
- Founders Brewing to release new barrel-aged brew
- Dole voluntarily recalling cases of baby spinach
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte reportedly returns this month
- Jimmy John's wants to buy you a house so they can deliver you a sandwich
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.