KALAMAZOO COUNTY, Mich. — Authorities have identified the man shot and killed in an apartment complex parking lot over the weekend.
According to a press release from the Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Office, Elijah Fuquan Roberson, 30, was found in the parking lot of the Canterbury Apartments with a gunshot wound around 9:20 p.m. on Sunday, March 8. He was taken to Bronson Hospital, where he died from his injuries.
The sheriff's office said detectives are still working to learn more about the shooting and had no other details to release. There has been no suspect information released as of yet.
Anyone who may have more information about the incident is asked to contact the Kalamazoo County Sheriff’s Office at 269-383-8748 or Silent Observer at 269-343-2100. Information can also be reported online at www.kalamazoosilentobserver.com.
More Kalamazoo County News on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- Man who was last seen at Hopcat in Kalamazoo found safe
- Kalamazoo deputies looking for missing girl
- Goodrich Quality Theater will continue operations, confident doors will remain open
- Power up with food and drinks at LFG Gaming Bar in Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo man who was missing for days found safe
- Police looking for suspect after 19-year-old shot in Portage
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.