MUSKEGON, Mich. — The Muskegon Area District Library (MADL) announced Wednesday that it will reopen its in-branch services on Monday, Feb. 1.
The ten area branches include Dalton, Egelston, Holton, Montague, Muskegon Heights, North Muskegon, Norton Shores, Ravenna, the Library for the Visually & Physically Disabled and its Muskegon Township branch at a new location on 1910 E. Apple Ave.
Due to COVID-19, CDC guidelines and the Muskegon County Health Department, safeguards for the health and safety of staff and patrons are in place.
- Properly worn masks are required
- Building occupancy limited to 25% capacity
- Requested on-site limit of two-hour visits
- Computer reservations by appointment
- Convenient curbside drop-off and pick-up available
Library locations, hours and all services are detailed at www.madl.org.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.