GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Long Road Distillers is nominated as the Best Distillery in the country by USA TODAY 10Best Readers' Choice Travel Awards.
They are among 20 nominees from across the country that were chosen by American spirits experts.
They are nominated in four categories for 2019:
- Best Craft Specialty Spirits Distillery
- Best Craft Gin Distillery
- Best Craft Vodka Distillery
- Best Craft Brandy Distillery
This is the third year they've been nominated in the Best Craft Specialty Spirits Distillery category.
Kyle VanStrein, co-owner and founder of the brewery says they're "incredibly proud" to receive so many nominations this year, especially among leaders in the industry.
"As we continue to expand our portfolio with new, exciting spirits, it’s affirming to receive accolades and honors on a national and international scale," VanStrein said.
Jon O'Connor, co-owner and founder also says they hope to take home new honors for Grand Rapids.
To vote for Long Road Distillers' nominations, follow these links:
- "Best Craft Specialty Spirits Distillery"
- "Best Craft Gin Distillery"
- "Best Craft Vodka Distillery"
- "Best Craft Brandy Distillery"
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.