GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - The Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Gives has something for all ages!
This year kids can spend time in Discovery Land which is located between 11 Tee and 16 Fairway, near the Grand Taste and Grand Taste Garden.
It is open June 13- 17 Thursday and Sunday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Discovery Land gives young fans the opportunity to participate in many hands-on experiences and activities throughout the week, including:
- STEM Programming run by the STEM Squad at Camp Blodgett on June 14
- Nerf, Jenga Pass, PlayDoh, Pie Face and more games provided by Hasbro
- Photo opportunities with Paw Patrol and SpongeBob characters
- Universal Studios
- A 40-foot long putting experience
- LPGA player autograph sessions
- A Father’s Day card-making station
The Meijer LPGA Classic for simply gives has raised over $3.1 million in the past four years for regional food pantries. The four-day tournament features 140 of the greatest female golfers in the world.
Editor's note: Due to overwhelming response to what has become the best food experience on any tour, online pre-sale tickets for the Grand Taste at the Meijer LGPA Classic are sold out. However, a limited number tickets for the Grand Taste will be available for purchase on-site at Blythefield Country Club. They will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.