MUSKEGON, Mich. - Muskegon Police are searching for a man accused of stealing items from the USS LST 393 Veterans Museum on Saturday, Aug. 3.
According to a Facebook post by the museum, a number of hats, buttons, medals, patches and other items were stolen or ripped from World War II uniforms on display at the nonprofit museum.
Police are hoping the man comes forward so they can to speak to him in regards to the theft. Anyone who knows him is asked to call the Muskegon Police Department at 231-724-6750.
Other stories people are reading on 13 ON YOUR SIDE:
- 50 old TVs mysteriously appear on Virginia neighborhood's porches
- Police: At least 1 robbery suspect run over by victim, shots fired
- Stolen vehicles, motorcycle and 4 wheeler: Just some of what was recovered in pole barn on state line
- Grand Rapids leaders set to vote on reworked human rights ordinance
- Thieves hit 9 cell phone stores in West Michigan over several days
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.