GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — The winter storm warnings and extreme cold temperatures closed down a number of schools and business Monday morning. Spectrum Health announced that the medical group's physicians offices and all outpatient rehabilitation facilities would also be closed.
Patients are advised to call their physician’s office with questions.
All hospital services, surgeries, urgent care, walk-in clinics and many convenient care sites are open, Spectrum reported.
Clinics that will BE CLOSED:
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial Walk-in Clinic – Newaygo (Convenient Care)
- Spectrum Health United Hospital Walk-in Clinic – Greenville (Convenient Care)
- Spectrum Health Pennock Walk-in Clinic – Ionia (Convenient Care)
- Spectrum Health Reed City Hospital Walk-in Clinic – Reed City (Convenient Care)
- Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital Walk-in Clinic – Big Rapids
- Spectrum Health Walk-in Clinic – Caledonia
RELATED: 13 ON YOUR SIDE Closings/Delays list
Walk-In Clinics that WILL BE OPEN:
- Spectrum Health Walk-in Clinic – 426 Michigan Street
- Spectrum Health Walk-in Clinic – Hudsonville
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial Walk-in Clinic Fremont (Convenient Care)
- Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital Walk-in Clinic Ludington (Convenient Care)
- All Urgent Care sites
- Occupational Health locations.
Programs and classes may be cancelled this week - please call ahead to verify. For primary care services, patients are encouraged to use Spectrum Health’s telemedicine service, MedNow. Patients may schedule an appointment via MedNow by downloading the app in the App Store or Google Play Store or by calling 844.322.7374.
Check Spectrum Health’s website for more updates.
►Make it easy to keep up to date with more stories like this. Download the 13 ON YOUR SIDE app now.